Tuesday 23 July 2013

A highly unusual interview with myself. (if that is possible)

Since I usually interview other people, this time I decided to "interview" myself, in other words just describe myself. I am 14 years old and I had been playing ameba pico since 2010 but then unfortunately, it closed. At first I thought that ameba pigg was boring because, first of all, I had no friends on it and I honestly don't understand Japanese. Onwards, my best friend had explained to me how it works and the more I explored of it, the more I liked it. I found that it is quite similar to ameba pico, in fact they're almost same except that it's in Japanese and there are other little details. I am very grateful to my best friend because I got to enjoy an amazing game. I have a twitter, and to check it click here. I also have tumblr, to check it click here. My idols are One Direction (I know lots of people hate One Direction and Directioners but I'm not a hard core fan, I accept criticism unless it's rude), 30 seconds to Mars, Lana Del Rey, Ed Sheeran, Fall out Boy, My Jerusalem, My Chemical Romance...and the list goes on. I also am a singer, I have been singing since I was about 5 and I have pariticipated in certain gigs. When I was about 8, I used to go to piano lessons but I gave up then because I noticed that I was not good for the sector. I know 4 languages which are Maltese, English, Italian and French. When I grow up, I would like to become and Italian teacher. I also want to improve in art (one of my drawings below).  Currently, I'm planning to form a band with two of my greatest best friends, we're kinda in a debate for the name but oh well. For now I could only post one of my drawings but I promise I'll post some of my other drawings when I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment