Monday 15 July 2013

An Interview with Ayano Féroux

Today I have made an interview with Ayano Féroux who is also one of my biggest best friends. We have generally talked about ameba pigg.
Sunny:What do you like about pigg?
Ayano:Being with friends.
Sunny:What don't you like about pigg?
Ayano:When you someone props you, you only get one gummie.
Sunny:So you hate the fact that you earn too few gummies.
Ayano:Yes.
Sunny:I see. Do you find it hard to earn gummies?
Ayano:Not really because I log in everyday so I get about 5.
Sunny:What do you prefer; pico or pigg?
Ayano:I like them both.
Sunny:Do you hate the fact that ameba gold is used more than gummies on pigg?
Ayano:Not really.
Sunny:How come?
Ayano:I have been playing pigg for 3 years, so I got used to it and now, I'm also richer than I ever was on pico.
Sunny:That's swell. Describe pigg in one word.
Ayano:Amazing.
Sunny:If you could change something from pigg, what would it be?
Ayano:Mostly my look or my clothes, LOL.
Sunny:Why? But you look absolutely fabulous.
Ayano:I know but I like to create new looks for my self and I'm also trying to get my family back from pico.
Sunny:That's great.

No comments:

Post a Comment